Monday, April 19, 2010

Music Mondays- inspired




Todays seal of Awesomeness goes to those around who continue to amaze and inspire me with their talents & endless creativity. I realized that most of the people I keep close are pretty creative. Their life and the things they create are beautiful and inspired. Within my immediate family alone, there is a writer, an artist (with many outlets), a budding weaver, a designer, and a photographer. I was recently told my family was an artistic powerhouse. My friends continually blow me away, be it in their careers (this week alone I saw a friend perform in Cats, and visited another to view the exhibit he runs for worldvision), their hobbies (blogs, photos, music, painting, ), right down to their day to day habits (cooking, the eloquence of a simple email, DIY projects). I was speaking with a friend of the family I work for, and after answering a few of her questions, she paused and then simply said "the people in your life sound incredible". I just smiled and replied "they are". :)

On that note, here is the new music video from Stomacher. The lead singer is someone who is not as present in my life anymore, but whose years as friends I will always cherish. :)



1 comment:

Jill said...

I love this song! So mellow, but catchy! :)