Monday, April 12, 2010

I have had so much I wanted to write about and yet I can't seem to find *cough*make*cough* the time. So here are the bullet points:

- I decided I would like to run a 10K in the fall. It is a women's only run, with the course covering my favorite scenic views of Boston. http://www.tuftshealthplan.com/tufts10k/. I have never even ran 1 mile before. The training makes me feel a bit pathetic, as I currently can't run more than 1 lap without having to walk for a bit. However, the constant work outs for 7 months is plenty of time. Phew. Does anybody want to join me?





-I went to Game 2 of the Sox/Yankees opening series. They lost, but I definitely enjoyed myself. I also have found myself keeping up with other games both online & on the radio, and I question if my body has been taken over by an alien.





- I like work. Work is good. :)






-I met my new Doctor, and I think she is fantabulous. Hopefully I will be feeling better soon.


And lastly, since it is a music monday,and I'm excited for Glee to return this week, here is my song of the day:

1 comment:

Jill said...

best blog ever Bri!!! I love your updates, and the picture of you guys at the game is priceless! Thanks for keeping all of us in the loop!

Oh and PS... I've only run a mile twice in my whole life! I'm proud of you for attempting the 10k! Let us all know how it goes!

jill