Monday, April 26, 2010

Music Mondays- busy bee

I am patiently waiting to buy tickets to the upcoming David Gray/Ray Lamontagne tour (and want to pee a little with excitement just thinking about it). In honor of that, here is a video of David Gray. As Alison just said... Here's hoping I don't pee my pants!




I have a crazy busy week ahead, so this may be the last time I am on before my next music monday. Then again, when I'm crazy busy, I suddenly get the urge to write on here. Is it procrastination? Is it simply that I need an outlet? Who knows. Maybe both.

My schedule this week:


Monday:
Gym (check)
Post blog (check-ish!)
Run errands for Cutlers
Take final (please do good please do good)
Work the afternoon

Tuesday:
Work 7am-6pm
Jog... somewhere in here!

Wednesday:
Gym
Clean house
Work 1230-6

Thursday:
Jog
work 1230-overnight


Friday:
work midnight-6pm (finish overnight with girls)

Saturday:
Church spring clean up
Work: late afternoon - evening

SUnday:
Church meeting
Photo shoot


Lather, rinse, repeat.

:)

No comments: