Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Music mondays- return from vacation!

I took the day off from life on Monday, and it was greatly needed. I had originally planned to post videos by both Ray Lamontagne and David Gray this afternoon, as I had tickets to see them in concert tonight. However, life took over, and I made the painfully responsible choice of selling them. I ended up with a hefty profit, so that is encouraging. My night was spent chatting with friends over beers at the local pub. Not too shabby. I know this concert will never come around again, but I am learning to be content in life as I try to be a good steward. I find myself frustrated these months of letting go of many special plans. However, I trust that things will improve. Until then, I can be content with the simple joys in life. Like Cookies.

No comments: