Monday, August 23, 2010

Music Mondays- Rain Rain, don't go away

I love rainy weather. I have said it a hundred times, but there is something about a grey sky that brings me joy. It should be no surprise that one of my favorite artists to provide a soundtrack to a drizzling day is the fabulous David Gray. I have played him for you all before, however, considering the weather and my broken heart over missing him live last week(tear/groan/sigh), it seems the time has come to revisit his lovely music.





I try to not repeat artists frequently, so I have added a bonus song, that also is fitting with the wet, the calm, and the joy of my day. I adore Priscilla Ahn. I saw her open for Alexi Murdoch a few years back, and she is enchanting on stage.



Whose music embodies your feelings towards a rainy day?

No comments: