Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to have a successful lazy afternoon/evening

1. Put on yoga clothes (stretchy and comfy!)
2. Read the funnies
3. Given James a hug
4. Eat ice cream while watching Haven
5. Tell James he should really make the dinner tonight!
6. Eat dinner.
7. Convince James to massage my shoulder
8. Finish watching Haven while uploading most recent photoshoot
9. Check Facebook
10. Chat online
11. Edit photos while watching 30 Rock.
12. Get more hugs
13. Upload photos while watching MORE 30 Rock. :)
14. Listen to David Gray
15. Go to bed!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Yep! Sounds like my kinda day! Mine went more like this:

1. Wake up at 6:00am and convince myself to go back to sleep.
2. Wake back up at 9:45am! Yep, much better!
3. Eat yummy cereal and a banana!
4. Watch So You think you can Dance.
5. Talk to Aaron (from Cambodia!) on skype.
6. Drink a diet coke! mmmmm
7. Watch Bethenny Getting Married (My guilty pleasure show)
8. Talk to Lynzi Irvine on skype
9. Take a shower ... FINALLY
10. Write a blog!
11. Put on comfy clothes again.
12. Do my makeup, while watching "America's Next Top Model" on TV
13. Read my book, while laying in bed.
14. Walk to my friend's house for an all veggie / fruit dinner!
15. Watch a movie.
16. Take a taxi home and go to bed! :)

Moore Musings said...

Your day sounds pretty great as well!!!! :)

We were productive in the morning. I got home and announced I was not doing ANYTHING responsible for the rest of the day. :) hehe.