Sunday, July 11, 2010

¡Viva España!







My random thoughts during the World Cup Finals:
- Tad had the funniest reason to support Spain
-I feel that somehow my Toro de Osborne tank top somehow helped the team today, despite the fact that some turd bucket snagged it from me years ago and I couldn't wear it to the pub today
-Both Goalies are kicking some serious rumpus and should be proud
-I can't look at Carles Puyol without expecting him to pull out a guitar and start playing a Queen song
-I think James should play soccer. Yum.
-Hey, that guy kinda looks like James. Yum
-The dutch look like inmates
-Really people? I don't look that pathetic when I take a fall, and I'm a wuss...
-Then again, I don't get stomped on by cleats
-What is it with the major hits to the chest in world cup finals? youch.
-Why did I drink this much beer in the afternoon, I want to nap now
-Geeeeeet it in... geeeeet it in
-I could never run this much.
-If James ends up sterile (and I hope that is not the case), perhaps Iker Casillas Fernandez Jr will be our future son. I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping a couple in need
-People who say this is not a real sport are immediately placed on my "stupid as poop" list
-I want Spain's coach to be my grandpa
-What is written on his undershirt?
-The Oracle Octopus was right!!!


1 comment:

Alisa Marie said...

i love that little octopus. its just so sad that I missed the game because I was driving across the courtry.