Monday, July 5, 2010

Music Mondays- return of an old musical "friend"

I have been listening to Sarah McLachlan since I was old enough to make a conscious decision of what should play in my cassette player. ;) My sister and I "discovered" her as fumbling towards ecstasy was about to explode on the radio. We stumbled upon her playing a free concert in Central Park and fell in love with her music. I know there was a time when she became a bit overplayed. She also fell to the curse of Canadian women having a beautiful song attached to a cheesy romantic drama. Also, she has proven in interviews to be short a few bricks. :) However, through it all, I have continued to love and appreciate her talent. I also enjoy that James LOVES her. So I just purchased Laws of Illusion recently for our anniversary. Here is my favorite track so far:

No comments: