Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Squeeeeeek squee squeeak (thhhhbpt)




So right now things are pretty good, but I'm feeling the stresses that still come with a full life. I am cramming a lot into this month. I need my ankle to stop hurting so I can jog again and clear my head. My final is done (thank goodness), but after work/photo/church mtgs, I have a total off 2 days off between now and when I leave to california. In those few hours I am getting each day, I need to find an apt, find a new car, learn how to use my new flash (damn my procrastination), and a bajillion other little errands and duties to wrap up. Like I said, life is good... it's just FULL.

I am seeing my patience wilt away. I think this will greatly improve upon having our own home. In the mean time, I find myself having little left to spare outside of my time with the girls and with James. I'm not sure why people think now is the appropriate time to get in my way (the nerve I say!! ha), but I think I need to be more open about my severe lack of time. Boundaries, you have always been my weakness. Today, I announced to a friend that my head might explode, and I kind of wanted to scream. However, when I was alone and could do whatever I wanted, I realized my description had not been accurate. I let out a silly squeak, and acknowledged that my head was not in fact going to explode, it's just was deflating. :) This made me smile again. Thank God I can make myself laugh even when I want to... well... squeal and deflate.

1 comment:

Jill said...

deflate away my friend! :)