Monday, October 4, 2010

Music Monday- Legs & loves

Thanks to Jen and my lame leg, I was able to enjoy one last game at Fenway this weekend. The fact that it was closing day, sox/yankees, and the sox WON, made it that much sweeter. I enjoyed hearing this song one last time as Papelbon walked out to close the game and bring the sox a much welcomed/celebrated victory.



I was stuck between this and Dirty Water, but I realized that being the week of my surgery I needed to include that song that best summed up EVERYTHING... so the lyrics "I lost my leg" naturally won over. Lastly, the clips of Boston in this video make me happy. I love Boston. As confirmed while watching The Town this week, after just over 1 year living here, I am so in love with this city that I am proud and giddy when I see it get the love and attention it deserves.

1 comment:

Jill said...

SUCH A GREAT SONG, AND SUCH A GREAT CITY! I LOVE BOSTON TOO, AND AM SOMETIMES A LITTLE JEALOUS THAT YOU GET TO LIVE THERE! :)