Sunday, March 7, 2010

This & That

I have a few posts half written, but I have not been able to focus today, so I will save them for a day when I can express myself better! This time, a bit of randomness will have to do! :)

-I saw an Annie Leibovtiz exhibit yesterday, and she never ceases to blow my mind. I could just stare at her photos for hours.

- I normally find the Oscars to be one of the best party excuses of the year, but this year I'm not even excited about watching. It is hard to get into the show when I have barely seen the movies that are nominated. Next year I need to have a movie savings account! :)

-It has been in the 40's and 50's all weekend, and that should continue for the next couple weeks. Hallelujah!

-My thyroid disorder has returned with a vengeance. I have been off my meds for many months and need to find a new doctor. I have been experiencing the following symptoms for weeks (i pulled them from the symptoms list to give to my Doctor):
Low body temperature, dry skin/hair, inappropriate weight gain and inability to lose weight, , insomnia, poor short-term memory and concentration, fatigue, headaches, depression,, low motivation and ambition, cold hands and feet, joint pain, tightness in the chest, fluid retention, dizziness or lightheadedness, irritability, easy bruising, skin problems/paleness, itchy and pale skin, dry eyes/blurred vision, heat and/or cold intolerance, low blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, digestive problems , poor coordination, muscle weakness/aches/stiffness, diminished sex drive, reduced or excessive sweating, frequent colds/sore throats, asthma/allergies, slow healing, itchiness, food cravings, recurrent infections, food intolerances, anxiety/panic attacks... and so on...
The worst of them all has been the fatigue. I am exhausted all day, and many days it is hard to stay out of bed. I have gotten a full night sleep and then wanted to take a nap 3 hours later. My symptoms have not been this strong since I was first diagnosed. I am scheduling an appt first thing in the morning! Prayers would be appreciated

-I recently was drawn in the lottery to TRY to purchase Red Sox/Yankees tickets, and I was successful. 30 days and 30 minutes until I am in Fenway park, cheering, excited, and slightly terrified! :)

-It is Mini Egg season. mmmmmmm. yum.

-I have 10 books waiting for me to read them. I am trying to muster up the energy/concentration needed for them.

-My class is going well. :)


That is all I can muster at this time! Tell me a little about your lives. :)

-

-

1 comment:

Alisa Marie said...

um lets see.
- I saw my brother and girlfriend in law.
um
-we got a gardener... which is a relief just in time. ---The neighbors were starting to eye ball us
um
-i'm really behind on uploading my 365.
-Tad and I went to valencia for the night just so i could do the "get outta bako" night. it needs to happen just about every couple of months.
-um... i make my kids do the mile every week... and afterwards I usually have to send like two of them up because they can't breath, sides are in pain. babies.