Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Rainy Sunday




The rain is upon us! I love rain, and this rain in particular brings me joy because it is proof of how warm it is outside! :) I have high hopes that the snow and the bone-chilling temperatures will not return. high 30's-mid 40's will be just fine as we usher in an early spring.

I love a lazy rainy day. Today is shaping up to be a classic one. I tidied the bedroom, did some laundry, organized some paperwork. I played with the light in my window and gained inspiration for a photo theme this week. I did well on my midterm pretest, missing only 2 conversions (which caused James to then congratulate me on only killing 2 people). An evening of church, dinner, and Gilmore Girls lie ahead of me. Presently, I am preparing to sign off to play cribbage with James.

I have a long weekend, so I will continue this tomorrow, post- midterm, pre-dinner date. :)

Enjoy the rest of your Day of Rest.

No comments: