Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Apartment: the update

Sooooooo... our room is almost finished, and I thought I would share some photo with you all!

Here is the bedroom. There are a more knick knacks and small items (funky chandelier, etc) left to buy, and I need to rearrange the red frames above the desk, but overall, the room feels like home!












Here is the living room/kitchen. I was going to clean it before taking picture, but then figured I might as well show you the view I usually get when I venture out of my room. I clean this place every day, but just like everytime I cleaned our front porch as a child and came out later to find the damn chicken pooped all over it again... it is my destiny to find the counters crumbed/dished and living room cluttered! It is a normal curse right? I have sort of become a neat freak because of it. ha! The only other "clean" person is the other wifey of the house, and she works all day, so she understandably doesn't need to deal with it. I fear for the apartment when I am back at work and this place is left to the fellas. :) But despite that, it is cute, a mash up of all of our styles, and it has the most gorgeous gigantic windows that take up most of the space between the floor and our 10 foot celings. Love love love.


The kitchen (viewed from our room):



The kitchen/living room from the front door:




Kitchen/living room from the kitchen:



Living room from opposite side of room (by our fabulous windows):



and because a post of the home would never be complete without a picture of Igor... here he is in his cone!



(I took the cone off immediately after this. My room is a No Cone Zone. heehee)

4 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

i'm loving the little camera/box thingy on you cabinet!

Alisa Marie said...

....he does look like a mini polar bear....

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

haha I love the no-cone-zone! And the little birdies on the wall above your bed are quite adorable!