I have decided that the current "25 things" post floating around has been incredibly fun. I love the little things I learn about people. also enjoy the giggling about the ones I already knew :) sooo... as I love opening my blogs with a consistent theme (my old blog opened with lyrics), I have decided to now open my new blogs with 5 random facts. I hope you enjoy them.
1. (I feel so strongly about I used it as my title). I LOVE THE SMELL OF USED BOOKS. I could play in a bookstore for HOURS.
2. I once had a senior year break down and spent an entire day locked up in my room. I watched tv on dvd. I ate. I learned the choreography to Britney Spears "you drive me crazy". I was then informed "bri.... you REALLY need to leave this room".
3. I love planning trips so much that I have even planned one I never will take. A summer tour of european festivals. From bastille day to the tomatina to the puck fair in ireland (cause who doesnt want to see a goat crowned?).
4. I tend to use the same topic/gimmick for awhile to make my kids laugh. Currently it has to do with hippos in tutus.
5. If James ever picks on me for wanting chocolate or waffles, I tell him it's in my blood (im belgian).
I have finally formed the great reding list for 2009. Im sure it will change a bit, but I will try to stick to/complete it!
(those already completed are in bold. Currently reading in Italics)
Me talk pretty one day
Report from a Parisian Paradise
Three cups of tea
The Secret Garden
The winter of our discontent
Chuck Klosterman IV
House of San & Fog
A million little pieces
Love in the time of Cholera
The Catcher in the Rye
Alice in Wonderland
Memoirs of a geisha
Extremely loud and incredibly close
YAY!! Feel free to recommend more
I’m doing WHAT with WHO?!
2 months ago